Garden of Life Raw D3 Supplement – Vitamin Code Whole Food Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Dairy and Gluten Free, Vegetarian, 60 Capsules
By: Garden of Life
- the only RAW, vegetarian, whole food vitamin D3 formulated with RAW Food-Created Nutrients
- Cultivated with live probiotics, antioxidants, enzymes and nutrient-specific peptides
- RAW Food-Created Nutrients provide natural recognition of nutrients by your body to support Healthy Bones & Joints, Healthy Colon & Digestion, Memory & Concentration, Breast & Prostate Health, Proper Cell Replication, Immune System.
- Vitamin D3 is preferred over D2 since it’s metabolized much better in the body and is in the form that comes from the most natural sources possible–the sun and our food.
- Gluten- and dairy-free with no binders or fillers, and contains live probiotics and enzymes.
More informations and customer reviews below.
$17.12 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 4:15 am - Details)
Vitamin Code RAW Vitamin D3 is different from any other vitamin D nutritional supplement available today. In following with the Vitamin Code philosophy, RAW Vitamin D3 is a whole food vitamin D complex that is gluten- and dairy-free with no binders or fillers, and contains live probiotics and enzymes. More importantly, Vitamin Code RAW D3 is a raw source of vitamin D3.
- RAW VITAMIN D3: The only RAW, whole food, vegetarian vitamin d3 with RAW food-created nutrients
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our plant based D3 supplement includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support
- BONE HEALTH: This RAW food-created Vitamin D3 provides bone and joint support, colon and digestive support, memory & concentration, breast & prostate health, proper cell replication and immune system support
- NATURAL VITAMIN D: Easily metabolized Vitamin D3 is preferred over D2 since it’s in the form that comes from the most natural source possible–the sun and our food
- VEGETARIAN VITAMIN: Our real food D3 vitamin is RAW, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free with No Binders or Fillers
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Type: Vegetarian
Products by Brand: Garden of Life
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. If a condition persists, contact a doctor.
|Number Of Items|