Garden of Life Vitamin C – Vitamin Code Raw C Vitamin Whole Food Supplement, Vegan, 120 Capsules
By: Garden of Life
- Essential for growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body, vitamin C promotes vision health, periodontal health and collagen, bone and cartilage formation. Also needed by the adrenal glands, vitamin C helps with emotional and physical stress response. Vitamin C is also required to convert folic acid to its active form.
- Nature-Intended Benefits: RAW, Healthy Heart, Immune System, Bone Health, Healthy Skin & Eyes, Memory & Concentration.
- Provides a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support.
- RAW, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no binders or fillers
- made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients
More informations and customer reviews below.
$24.49 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 4:30 am - Details)
While most people associate vitamin C with immune support, the truth is that this powerful antioxidant, found in every cell of the body, is more far-reaching than a simple immune support vitamin. Protecting your cells against the effects of free radical damage, vitamin C helps the body ward off the effects of oxidative stress. It is critical in helping to build and maintain tissues while strengthening the immune system.
- VITAMIN C: Essential for growth and tissue repair, C vitamin promotes vision health, periodontal health and collagen, bone and cartilage formation
- BONE STRENGTH: This RAW, food created vitamin C provides heart health support, immune system support, bone support, skin health, eye health, and memory & concentration
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our plant based b-12 vitamin includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support
- VEGAN VITAMIN C: Our real food vegan C vitamin is RAW, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and non-GMO with No Binders or Fillers
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Brand: Garden of Life
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to dia
|Number Of Items|