Jarrow Formulas Ginger Root, 500 Milligrams, 100 Capsules. Pack of 2 Bottles
- Made with Naturally Dried Ginger
- Contains active compounds that are beneficial to the gastrointestinal tract
- When used as a food, Ginger root provides antioxidant protection
More informations and customer reviews below.
$21.90 (lowest price at November 18, 2017, 1:45 pm - Details)
Jarrow Formulas Ginger Root, 500 Milligrams, 100 Capsules. Most ginger is heat processed either in cooking or processing. However, Jarrow Formulas Ginger is naturally dried and not subjected to any additional heat. This process ensures the presence of the active compounds that are beneficial to the gastrointestinal tract.Pack of 2 Bottles. Supplements Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule, Serving per Container: 100. Ingredients: Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 500 Milligrams. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Jarrow Formulas Ginger Root, 500 Milligrams, 100 Capsules. Pack of 2 Bottles.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been used in Asian cuisine for thousands of years. When used as a food, ginger root provides antioxidant protection.
- Most ginger is heat processed either in cooking or processing. However, Jarrow Formulas Ginger is naturally dried and not subjected to any additional heat.
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Type: Ginger
Products by Brand: Jarrow
|Number Of Items|