Jarrow Formulas Methylcobalamin (Methyl B12), Supports Brain Cells, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges
- Cherry-flavored chewable vitamin B12
- Active coenzyme form
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels
- Contains 5000 micrograms per lozenge
- Neurotransmitter and neuron support
More informations and customer reviews below.
$29.95 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 4:15 am - Details)
Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is better absorbed and retained than other forms of B12 (e.g.; cyanocobalamin).* Methyl B-12 protects nerve tissue and brain cells; promotes better sleep and reduces toxic homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine.* Also; vegetarians/vegans typically require B12 supplementation.* Keep out of the reach of children.
Products by Brand: Jarrow
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's labe
|Number Of Items|