Nature’s Way Activated Charcoal; 560 mg Charcoal per serving; 100 Capsules
By: Nature's Way
- Activated charcoal helps in easy digestion
- Available in capsule form
- Charcoal’s high absorbency may reduce the effectiveness of certain medications
More informations and customer reviews below.
$6.50 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 3:45 am - Details)
Nature’s Way Activated Charcoal is highly adsorbent and contains many small chambers and cavities that “capture” or bind-up unwanted materials and gas. It is carefully tested to our certified quality standards and potency.
- Each particle contains many small chambers and cavities that bind-up unwanted material or gas.
- Activated charcoal contains many small chambers and cavities that “capture” or bind-up unwanted materials and gas and carry it safely through the digestive system.
- It also protects the body from overdosing on harmful toxic substances.
- Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule)
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Brand: Nature's Way
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's labe
|Number Of Items|