Natures Way Fenugreek Seed, 610 milligrams Per Cap, 180 Vegetarian Capsules
By: Nature's Way
- Fenugreek is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds.
- Fenugreek is used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach.
- Poultices and other external formulations have been used for wounds and skin irritations.
More informations and customer reviews below.
$9.81 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 3:45 am - Details)
Natures Way Fenugreek Seed, 610 milligrams Per Cap, 180 Vegetarian Capsules. Pack of 1 bottle. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is traditionally used to soothe the stomach. Ingredients: Fenugreek (seed) 1.22 grams. Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), silica. Contains wheat. Directions: Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
- Natures Way Fenugreek Seed, 610 milligrams Per Cap, 180 Vegetarian
- Capsules. Pack of 1 bottle
- Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Non GMO Project Verified, TruID Certified
- Contains No: artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn,
- dairy products, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, yeast
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Type: Vegetarian
Products by Brand: Nature's Way
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's labe
|Number Of Items|