NatureWise Pure Forskolin Plus+ for Weight Loss, Includes Chromium for Healthy Blood Sugar Support, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps
- Doctor Formulated
- Third Party Tested
- Superb Customer Care
- Coleus Forskohlii root extract standardized to 20% pure forskolin, recommended maximum potency.
- Early research suggests that forskolin stimulates the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), which plays a role in several biochemical processes.
- Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAmp) is an intracellular agent believed to regulate the metabolism of glycogen, sugar, and fat.
- NatureWise Forskolin Plus+ includes chromium to help support blood sugar levels within a normal range, which may provide additional support for those on a reduced calorie diet.
- Made in the USA. Non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. 250 mg forskolin and 200 mcg chromium per serving. 120 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
More informations and customer reviews below.
What is Forskolin and How Does it Work?
Forskolin is the active ingredient found in the roots of the plant Coleus forskohlii. Commonly referred to as forskohlii, this plant is a member of the mint family and has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic medicine for a variety of ailments and conditions.
Modern science suggests that forskolin’s many uses stem from its potential to stimulate the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate, also known as cyclic AMP or cAMP. cAMP is believed to play a role in several biochemical processes, including the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism. Some studies indicate that forskolin may support healthy weight management.*
The Plus: Chromium and Blood Sugar
Blood sugar levels are inextricably tied to hunger and the way we eat. It’s normal for levels to fluctuate naturally throughout the day, but blood sugar levels that are unstable can cause feelings of hunger and intense cravings.
Chromium is a trace mineral that helps the body to move blood sugar from the bloodstream into cells to be used as energy, and to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. NatureWise Forskolin Plus+ includes chromium picolinate, a compound comprising chromium and picolinic acid, a naturally occurring derivative of tryptophan.
Third Party Tested For Purity and Potency
All NatureWise products are tested by specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories for purity and potency, as well as physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing the highest standards for quality and safety.
The NatureWise Difference
NatureWise is a natural supplements company passionate about helping people live healthier. We are committed to delivering industry-best products and world-class customer service. Our products are designed to work best as part of an overall health and wellness program. Achieving a healthy you involves a balanced diet, regular exercise, and finding a source of support to help you reach your personal goals.
With every NatureWise purchase our customers gain access to a team of personal customer service professionals; they’re available to help with any questions or comments regarding our products.
Our NatureWise Pledge to You
As a savvy consumer, only the best supplements—standardized, pure, and certified—make it on your shopping list. At NatureWise, we wouldn’t expect anything less. We apply the same oath of purity to every NatureWise product, including our NatureWise Forskolin Plus+.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- NatureWise forskolin extract is standardized to 20% pure forskolin, recommended maximum potency.
- Early research suggests that forskolin stimulates the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), an intracellular agent believed to regulate the metabolism of glycogen, sugar, and fat for weight loss.
- NatureWise Forskolin extract for weight loss includes chromium to help support blood sugar levels within a normal range, which may provide additional support for those on a reduced calorie diet.
- Use forskolin for weight loss by itself or together with other popular NatureWise natural weight management supplements.
- Forskolin capsules are non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. Third party tested for purity and potency.
Products by Brand: NatureWise
|Number Of Items|