NatureWise Vitamin D3 5,000 IU for Healthy Muscle Function, Bone Health and Immune Support, Gluten Free & Non-GMO in Cold-Pressed Organic Olive Oil,1-year supply, 360 count
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth, provide immune support, and support muscle function
- Vitamin D is necessary for healthy calcium and phosphorus levels, though according to the Mayo Clinic 25% to 50% or more of the population could be deficient
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure. Naturewise Vitamin D3 in softgel form provides all the benefits of vitamin D without the risk of unprotected exposure to UVB rays
- Made in the USA. NatureWise is an NSF certified natural supplements company. Our doctor-formulated vitamin D3 is gluten-free and non-GMO. Each bottle contains a 360-day supply of Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU per softgel
- Responsive customer support. Our service professionals are available to help with any questions you may have. Support is only a phone call away
More informations and customer reviews below.
$14.99 (lowest price at December 12, 2017, 4:30 am - Details)
Why It’s an Essential Vitamin
Vitamin D can be found in cells throughout the entire body. It is necessary for calcium and phosphorus absorption to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, provide immune system support, and for healthy muscle function.*
Can’t You Get Vitamin D From the Sun?
Often referred to as the “sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D3 is synthesized when bare skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. However, studies show that most people do not get the recommended amount from sunlight alone. Factors that can inhibit vitamin D3 production include the time of day sun exposure occurs, season, latitude, skin color, age, clothing, and sunscreen use. In fact, according to Mayo Clinic, 25% to 50% or more of the general population may be vitamin D deficient. NatureWise Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight — without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone pain and brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight.
Our Vitamin D3 is Third Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency
NatureWise Vitamin D3 contains 100% natural, USP grade, non-GMO, certified organic olive oil. Our vitamin D3 is made following strict GMP standards. We utilize specialized ISO 17025 third party laboratories to test for physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing that each and every bottle of NatureWise Vitamin D3 meets the highest standards for purity, potency, and safety.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB ra
- Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are non-GMO and gluten-free. Third party tested for purity and potency.
- Contains gelatin
Products by Brand: NatureWise
|Number Of Items|