Organic Eleuthero Root Powder, 1lb
- Starwest Botanicals Eleuthero Root Powder, Certified Organic, in a re-sealable pouch.
- Certified Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International) and USDA.
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services.
- Eleutherococcus is also known as Eleuthero and Siberian Ginseng, not to be confused with Panax ginsengs. Powder format great for encapsulating or making a tea.
- Eleuthero Root is discussed in the book Healing Lyme, by Stephen Buhner.
More informations and customer reviews below.
$14.61 (lowest price at November 18, 2017, 12:00 pm - Details)
Siberian Ginseng or Eleuthero Root, is considered an “adaptogen” and has been a part of Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Eleuthero increases energy, boosts the immune system and helps allieviate general fatigue. Studies have shown Eleuthero Root increased endurance, improved memory as well as improvement in general well being. Trials have also revealed Eleuthero may be possibly effective in the treatmentof herpes simplex 2.
- Eleuthero Root and Siberian Ginseng not same as Panax Ginseng
- USDA Certified Organic, Kosher, non GMO, Gluten Free
- Lab Tested for Authenticity, Strength and Contaminants
- Very Fine powder suitable for tea or use in Capsules
Products by Type: Powder
Products by Brand: Starwest Botanicals
|Legal Disclaimer|| |
**Satisfaction Guarantee If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, be assured that, with your assistance, we will resolve the problem or promptly issuing a refund, credit, or replacement. However