Puritan’s Pride Turmeric Curcumin 500 mg-180 Capsules
By: Puritan's Pride
- Natural tonic for the liver and gastrointestinal system
- Features a high concentration of powerful antioxidant curcuminoids
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk
- No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
- Turmeric Curcumin 500 mg with 50 mg of Turmeric Extract standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids contains Antioxidant Powder*
More informations and customer reviews below.
$12.96 (lowest price at November 18, 2017, 2:15 pm - Details)
The active ingredients in Turmeric include beneficial flavonoids called Curcuminoids, which are plant-based antioxidants.** As we�ve seen with many popular antioxidants like Vitamins C and E, Co Q-10, Green Tea and Garlic, they help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.** ** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Contains antioxidant compounds**
- Traditional herb
- Popular spice
- No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
Products by Type: Capsules
Products by Type: Curcumin
According to new research, many people in Sound Asian actually consume more calories than their counterparts in the Europe, United States. States. They even consume a lot more carbs, but generally, there is less obesity and less diabetes than in the diet-obsessed United States.
Regular eating habits are surely the main cause of obesity for more likely to become overweight? Curcumin is one of Turmeric’s major components and has some great health benefits.
Products by Type: Turmeric
Products by Brand: Puritan's Pride